THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

KRAVEN by Ken House

 


This week I completely ran out of time, which is a shame because Kraven's my own first pick and I love him pretty hard. My entry here's part of a slightly bigger piece, along with Spider-Man and a cityscape in back. I'm still working on it.

For those unfamiliar, Sergei Kravenoff's the world's greatest big game hunter. He's defeated every beast that walks or crawls with his bare hands and never gets old because of a potion he takes. But as we all know, being young forever is really depressing and Kraven's punched so many lions that it isn't even fun anymore. That's why he decides to hunt the deadliest game of all, the Spider-man!

Anyway, don't listen to anyone that tells you he isn't the best.

-Ken

No comments: