THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Monday, January 23, 2012

SALAAK & CH'P by Ryan Bullard


I have to admit, I really don't care for the Green Lantern. He's nearly as boring to me as Aquaman (hi David) and Lantern books, or DC in general have the worst friggin' alien designs I've ever seen in my life. My gosh they're awful. So, needless to say, I wasn't looking forward to this week, but then I discovered these two freaks. Their weird, intergalactic, interspecies bromance moved me enough to give them a shot.

-Ryan.

p.s. You can see a bigger version with the "open link in a new window" deal.

p.p.s. Tavares totally ripped off my gimmick of ripping off space images from the internet. He will rue the day he crossed me, and rue it well.

2 comments:

David J. Cutler said...

I'm seriously dreading what you draw when I pick Aquaman. Which is coming. Great work here at any rate. Jerk.

Ryan Bullard said...

Hahaha, oh come on, I'll be so sweet to him he'll leave his wife.