THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

JOHN STEWART by Neil Tavares

Hey all! So with this week, I didn't really know what to pick, so when I asked my miss, she said "What about Korugar?" This was a really good idea. So here it is! I was stuck for a cool looking BG, so I went looking and found an awesome site with some sweet desktop images.

So that is where the awesome image is from. I didn't mean to take an easy way out on this, it was just so pretty. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

I have been informed! (by informed I mean I just saw the comment) It's NOT Korugar, it's Xanshi!! Thanks Anonymous stranger!!
-Neil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to be a total nerd (but I am so I guess it doesn't matter), but Korugar is Sinestro's home planet. The planet John let get blown up was Xanshi. Awesome drawing though!