THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

LONE WOLF and CUB by Ryan Bullard

Adam's right, this pic is a great one for Father's Day. Nothing says father's love better than slaughtering hundreds of people and continually referring to yourself as demonic. While I've always been aware of it, I've never actually read Lone Wolf and Cub. I have, however, watched the Lone Wolf/Babycart series of films a bunch of times since I was a wee lad. Tomisaburo Wakayama will always be the true Ogami Itto to me. He totally looks more like a real, wild haired, angry dad than the manga version. I tried to mix both the manga and film versions to come up with one I liked for myself. I'm not sure how successful I was, but it was still a fun journey.. on the ROAD TO HELL!


Ryan.

No comments: