THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SAILOR MOON by Adam Gorham

Fighting evil moonlight, winning love by daylight...
This may come as a shock, but truth be told I was never into Sailor Moon. So this weeks entry was something of a challenge, because apart from striking poses in front of dazzling backgrounds, I was never sure what Sailor Moon--or any of the Sailor Scouts--actually did.

But when I thought real hard, I did recall she had a wand... or a scepter. Or something. And she and the other Sailor Scouts had to collect all seven of the magic pokEballs, elsewise Tuxedo Mask would continue to turn into a giant female panda when splashed with water.

Then it was all clear. I had to draw Sailor Moon in her classic Super Saiyan pose. Voila!

Mark, ink and watercolour on 9"x12" bristol vellum. The original art is up for sale in gallery.

No comments: