THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

THE AVENGERS by Ryan Bullard

SPEEDO ALERT

In honour of the new Avengers film opening this week, I've drawn a bunch of Avengers who are not only not in the film, but haven't been on the Avengers comic roster for quite some time. You're welcome.
No, Secret Avengers does not count, and neither does Young Avengers, they're not for real man.

Namor, Beast and the Vision. I miss these guys. I've never been a fan of the mutant/x-men angle for Namor, it robs him of his uniqueness and make him just another boring mutant in my opinion. Forget the fact he would Never follow Scott Summers or have the patience for any X-kids. I chose the short-lived, ghostly version of the Vision because, well, it just always seemed to make more sense to me than the loud crayola coloured classic version. Last but not least, I chose classic Beast. The reasons should be obvious, you don't need to hear a rant about the cat abomination thing that's supposed to be the Beast nowadays. Or do you.. ?

 Anyway,  here's hoping the movie is good!

 -Ryan.

No comments: