THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Friday, November 4, 2011

ATOMIC ROBO by David Cutler

It's Atomic Hobo! Other than having seen the comics laying around the apartment when Carter and I shared an apartment, I'm not terribly familiar with the character. But, from what I understand, he's one of those Hellboy/Wolverine types who's been alive a long time and you often see his adventures during various points in the 20th century. I could be very wrong about that. Anyway, after a failed attempt at something more traditional and some inspiration from one of my favorite tunes, I decided that at some point his brain got scrambled and he traveled America as a vagrant with one of those novelty robot dogs.

I don't remember at what age I discovered I was more or less the last person left on earth romanticizing the hobo life, but it came as a blow I can assure you.

-David

No comments: