THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

CELL by Ryan Bullard


I never understood why everyone seemed to love this show back when it was big. My friends at school would gossip about it and doodle all the big haired dudes, but I couldn't stand watching it. It seemed just so stupid and all the characters looked so damned ugly. But I've never been one for anime anyway, so I doubt I ever gave it a chance to begin with. Or it just sucked..

Anyway, my Dragon guy is Cell or Imperfect Cell. I chose his cooler bug like version, cause well, it's cooler. When he evolves, or whatever, he just becomes another stupid looking anime guy with a goofy hat. Bugs are like, way better man. Here he is ready to unleash his disgusting, homicidal, inflating foreskin tail of doom.

-Ryan

No comments: