THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Friday, April 22, 2011

SPAWN by Selena Goulding


Going into this I was only vaguely aware of who Spawn was, so when I resorted to google image search I was sort of baffled by the numerous images of Spawn with gigantic angel wings.  I'm not even sure if  this design is even in continuity but it appealed to me (partially because of how 90's the concept is.)  So here is my first post: redeemed Spawn :)

I was a little jealous when the site was launched with so many talented artists included, so I was super excited to be asked to join as a late addition to the contributors!  I can't wait to see what everyone does next!

- Selena

2 comments:

Gerard de la Costa said...

Pretty sweet for drawing Spawn for the first time!

Adam said...

already told you I dig the graphic background, but nice work again!