THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

ATOM by Selena Goulding



It's Atom week! We're actually calling it Atom/Astro Boy week, because while Meaghan's selection was Atom from Naoki Urasawa's manga Pluto, that manga was based on the story and characters of Osamu Tezuka's Astro Boy.  So people have a choice which version they want to go with.

Urasawa's Pluto is one of my favorite comics, so I decided to do his version of Atom.  I don't want to get into the plot of the comic and spoil anything, so I won't explain the image too much, but I hope you like it!

Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

- Selena

1 comment:

Adam said...

If I wasn't a robot I may have felt more emotion viewing this one. Really fitting image for the series, I will now cry oily tears.